Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Is it okay to eat the same things everyday?

30f and I’ve recently started my weight loss journey to lose 80 pounds. I have a lot of food aversions and I’m very picky. I’ve really tried and spent a ton of money trying different foods and recipes and forcing myself to try to eat things I don’t like but I’m over it. I literally eat the same meals and snacks every single day. And I have no problem with it. I know exactly how many calories I’m eating, I know I’m hitting my protein and other goals, and I’m saving a lot of money. But I’ve read that eating the same things isn’t healthy because you’re missing a lot of vitamins and nutrients from other foods? Is that true? I want to be as healthy as I can and lose this weight, but I also don’t want to go insane or feel sick all the time eating stuff I don’t want to. Or keep wasting money trying stuff. Does anyone else eat the same stuff?

submitted by /u/hottottie21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7B1ThqW

No comments:

Post a Comment