Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Loose clothing while losing weight

What tips/tricks do people who have a long weight loss journey have for dealing with clothing as you lose weight? In particular, I'm looking for help with jeans and nicer pants.

At the start of this, I was a woman's size 32. I've lost 50 pounds so far and the jeans I bought in a size 30 are now loose. I'm still obese and have a long way to go (100+ pounds) but the thought of buying a new pair or two of jeans every time is a bit overwhelming.

I've looked into belts, but at my size I'm not having a lot of luck. Same with thrifting. I'm hoping as I start to get to more "regular" plus sizes (like 22/24) both of those things will be more of an option for me. But, right now, I'm mostly just holding up my pants if I have to walk a long distance. Not the best solution.

I carry a wallet and not a purse, so back pockets are basically required, which leaves out leggings or things that are easier to find in women's clothing.

Has anyone dealt with this before? How did you make your clothing usable as you continue to lose weight?

submitted by /u/brendaisbored
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DXvnUM

No comments:

Post a Comment