Monday, January 29, 2024

Advice on Biopreventative’s Semaglutide Weight Loss?

Just signed up today with Biopreventative I have a doc appointment in two weeks to follow up on his Semaglutide I’ve been on for 10 weeks.

I’m looking for some advice on Biopreventative - a telehealth provider that offers personalized weight loss plans based on your genetics, hormones, and lifestyle (Similar to Henry Meds).

I just signed up today with Biopreventative and I’m wondering how it works and what to expect. I have a doctor appointment in two weeks to follow up on his Semaglutide prescription that I’ve been on for 10 weeks. But I haven’t seen much results from Semaglutide so far. I’ve only lost a few pounds and I still struggle with my appetite. I’m hoping that Biopreventative can help me find a better solution for my weight loss goals.

Has anyone tried Biopreventative and can share their experience? I would really appreciate it.

PS: I’m asking because I have a personal history of obesity and diabetes in my family, and I want to avoid the health risks that come with it. I’ve tried many diets and programs before, but nothing has worked for me long-term. I’m looking for something that can help me change my lifestyle and habits for good.

submitted by /u/High_Sleep3694
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6kRfjuG

No comments:

Post a Comment