Monday, January 15, 2024

Anyone who has lost a significant amount of weight, is winter unbearable for you now?

I've lost 70lb since I've started my weight loss journey, obviously there have been many big changes, but the biggest for me is how I handle temperature. I've gone from hating summer and loving winter, to the complete opposite. I used to go around wearing a short sleeve shirt during winter, now I'm often the one who suffers the most from the cold, sitting inside wrapped up in blankets with the heating on full blast, longing for the first day of summer.

I'm not skinny at all, I've still got a decent amount of fat on me, and I'm often around people skinnier and fitter than me who don't suffer from the cold as much as I do. It makes me wonder if my body had adapted to what temperature felt like at 250lb and is still not used to it at this lower weight.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? Did your tolerance kind of balance out over time?

submitted by /u/LawlsMcPasta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sZRlO2K

No comments:

Post a Comment