Saturday, January 20, 2024

Any LADIES here did a mini cut for their final weight loss phase?

I have taken a break from dieting/weight loss as I mentally felt drained. Countless of times I had asked for advice here which I appreciate but I just decided I needed the break. I do want to resume weight loss in February. Though, I have about 17-20lbs I wanna lose still, and because I feel a little drained still, I’m wondering if I can just do a mini/aggressive cut to kinda reach my goal faster? It’s been almost 3 years, lost 123lbs, I’m tired of deficits but I for sure want to reach my goal of 160lbs. Literally means a lot to me. I love my body now but I know it will be TEA at 160lbs! My question is, any ladies who done this how has it affected your menstrual cycle? How long did you do it? How to make sure I won’t lose muscle? Do any of you ladies fast while doing this? How much time do you think it will take for me to reach my final goal? (Currently fluctuating between 177-179) thanks in advance🫶🏾

submitted by /u/Thatcanadianchickk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uDwtoRU

No comments:

Post a Comment