Monday, January 1, 2024

Looking for advice how to lose with a binge eating disorder ?

I’m 170 lbs 5’5, female 29 with 3 kids last being c section.

I’ve never been a big big girl, but I feel after my c section my body just really went down. I feel flubber all over now, I want to really tighten up my body, but mainly my stomach area. I have thinner side legs. I know I can’t spot reduce weight loss but any advice on this helps.

I just bought a treadmill (basic nothing special) it’s hard between work; 3 kids and a baby to get to the gym but I do have a membership. I got the treadmill to hold me accountable for no excuses. I bought a 64oz water bottle to help keep water intake up daily. I know I need to alter diet, which leads to issue. I’m a binge eater. I binge all day and definitely wake in the middle of the night. It’s like I’m always hungry, I can’t stop.

I’m surprised I’m not larger with these horrible habits. So I definitely want to stop before I get there. My cholesterol is extremely high the last two years and this has a lot to do with the health side of things for me also.

Thank you for any advice

submitted by /u/blankslatetofate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IQ0ocO1

No comments:

Post a Comment