Wednesday, January 31, 2024

I keep seeing people talking about how friends/family don't support weight loss, and I'm confused.

I just joined here, and I keep seeing posts about people saying that their family and friends are discouraging their weight loss, even when these people are overweight or obese. I suppose in some cases this could be due to jealousy, but the family and friends seem concerned rather than jealous, and I can't fathom why. As long as a person isn't starving or severely restricting, I don't see an issue. They also seem to take issue with exercise for some reason?

Maybe this is because I'm not from the US, but it makes no sense to me. In my country, you would get congratulated by family and friends for losing weight/working out/eating healthy.

submitted by /u/born_to_die9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fjEiVNR

No comments:

Post a Comment