Monday, January 8, 2024

What weight loss is normal when cutting out snacks?

Afternoon all (or whatever time it is where you’re reading this!)

Long story short, before summer 2023 I weighed around 22/23stone (320lbs roughly) which was probably my highest. Fast forward August 23’ I lost my job which meant my disposable income for snacks, junk food and crappy food etc went out the window. By October when I started my new job I had noticed some weight loss and jumped on the scales and realised I weighed around 20st 12lbs give or take and since then I have been trying to limit food to three meals a day (healthy meals, watching sugar and fat intake etc) and have literally just followed this for the most part and I am currently weighing around 19st 3/4lbs give or take depending on water weight.

Does this level of weight loss sound normal for someone who has only adjusted their diet to eating three meals a day and only having fruit / healthy options as an after dinner snack? Obviously Christmas I ate as I normally would any other Christmas so put some weight back on but I just wanted to see how others felt about this? As I said I seem to have dropped 2-3 stone in the space of maybe 6/7 months just from changing my diet without adding exercise or anything (I will be trying to incorporate exercise more going forward however)

Any insight is greatly appreciated! Hope everyone manages to stick to their weight loss goals this new year! :)

submitted by /u/Waste_Perspective_84
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Gj4bUPi

No comments:

Post a Comment