Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Worried if I’m successful with reduced calories and tracking, I will always have to do that after reaching my goal weight

Research shows your metabolism can change if you eat reduced calories for long periods of weight loss. Most people who stop tracking and eat more calories (maintenance level) often start to gain back the weight.

Currently I’ve been tracking and eating around 1700 calories per day and my weight loss is up and down at weekly weigh-ins and I only lost about 1-2lbs in the last few months of f last year.

I want to switch things up this year and have better weight loss but I’m worried. In the past, 1500 calories per day with exercise allows me to have a nice steady weight loss trajectory of about 1 pound per week.

If I maintain this amount like I plan to could it lead to never being able to eat more than that after I reach my goal weight? Will I always have to track?

Is this even a valid concern to have allow to hold me back?

submitted by /u/BurnsMidnightOil
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bDMykiq

No comments:

Post a Comment