Thursday, January 18, 2024

Need Advice

Not really sure if this is the right place to ask this, but anyways I thought you guys might have some advice. I’m 19, female, 5’7” and currently 155 lbs.

I’ve never really tried to lose weight before, and always been fine with how I looked, but since starting college I’ve gained like 15 lbs. I’m guessing because of crappy dining hall food, drinking, and being a lot less active than I was in the summer.

My spring break is in 7 weeks and I’m getting really anxious about being in a bikini for a week. In a perfect world I would be back to 140 by the time it comes, because I know am comfortable in a swimsuit at that weight.

I was wondering if it would even be possible to lose that much weight in 7 weeks (15lbs) and what I would need to do to get there. Is there a more reasonable goal I should shoot for?

I’m new to the whole weight loss/fitness thing, so any advice would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!

TLDR - I’m 5’6” 155lbs, can I burn off the freshman 15 before my spring break in 7 weeks? If it’s possible how do I do this?

submitted by /u/ightwhatever
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dgGKlF7

No comments:

Post a Comment