Monday, January 22, 2024

What's your go-to (high protein) lunch at work?

Hi guys,

I went from 205lbs to 180lbs last year but then took a break from the weight loss journey. Recently I've been focusing more on gaining muscle than solely losing body fat, as I want to improve my overall physique.

I wanna change up my lunch at work, which have been rather boring and not ideal. I've been sticking to just sandwiches every day because I have no clue what else to make that meets the following criteria:

- Fairly easy and fast to prepare
- Doesn't have a strong smell (I don't want to make my colleagues suffer)
- Easy to prep if possible

I always have a shake for breakfast, so I prefer to have solid food for lunch.

Any secret recipes you can share would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

submitted by /u/Appropriate-Wave-351
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0Fji3Nv

No comments:

Post a Comment