Monday, January 15, 2024

Weight loss plateau

So here we are…

I’ve been plateauing for a month now. Stuck at 164. I started at 240 so it is a good thing that I’m at 164 (which is a healthy weight) but my GW is 150. When I first started I was losing weight like crazy: I would say around 15-20 pounds a month. Now it’s stuck & won’t budge past my current weight. I’m not eating over my limit or even more than I used to lose weight but I just can’t seem to get past this. My question is: is it possible that I am at my weight set point and that efforts to lose more weight won’t be successful? Any advices? It’s really driving me crazy, I’m getting more restrictive & I just can’t stop thinking about my weight.

submitted by /u/elliot-saderson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iAomE3h

No comments:

Post a Comment