Monday, January 8, 2024

Starting my weight loss journey

I [29F] am trying to get started on my weight loss journey & looking for some advice. I am 5'2" & 188lbs. I had my 2nd child about 5 months ago & I just wanna get in shape for myself and for my children. I'm new to all this & trying to start out right. I'd like to note that I HATE seafood, so I won't be eating fish (besides tuna).

I am not normally a person that eats breakfast, but I have noticed my body tends to work better for me when I actually eat my 3 meals a day lol. I'm starting out with 2 eggs & 2 turkey sausage patties & wondering if this is a good place to start?

Lunch for me is going to consist of a salad with veggies (kale greens, romaine, boiled chicken breast, broccoli, cucumber, tomatoes, [maybe] sliced almonds w/ a light drizzle of raspberry vinegarette...I may use tuna some days to switch up the protein & possibly add sliced strawberries/blueberries & a hard boiled egg for variety).

For dinner I was thinking of baked chicken, brown rice & some sort of steamed vegetable. I will switch that protein up & use ground turkey (maybe add it into the rice?) as I get into the swing of things.

I just found out I have degenerative disc disease & am scheduled for an orthopedic evaluation where we will discuss PT, so exercise is in the plan, I just want to see my provider & make sure I'm doing the correct exercises for me & not doing anything that may exacerbate my pain or speed up deterioration in my already messed up spine😬

Sorry for the long post & thank you for reading😊 I guess I was just wondering if this sounded like a good start?

submitted by /u/Gloomy_Lettuce8219
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XbTDy9n

No comments:

Post a Comment