Friday, January 26, 2024

Need help finding maintenance cals

Hey guys,

For reference I am 96kg atm M/174cm

I’ve been in a dieting phase for a while now started at much higher cals than I am now but for the purpose of properly figuring out my maintenance cals, this month I began eating strictly 1,500 cals. Now I’ve been tracking everything I eat this month and keeping my activity levels the exact same every single day (15,000 steps) via a step stacker watch.

Now here’s where i get a little confused, the first week of eating 1,500 cals with 15,000 steps daily, I lost 1.1kg, the second week lost 2.9kg, third week I lost 1.1kg and I’m yet to weigh in for the last week of the month.

As I said I dipped my calories this low in the hopes of figuring out my maintenance calories at this level of activity as it will most likely become my new norm (activity levels wise) I part of the reason for this post is to increase my cals to a rate of 1kg weight loss a week.

I initially thought my maintenance given the months weight loss average roughly 2kg a week to be a maintenance of 3,500.

But now I’m questioning this as the weeks of this months weight loss rate has not been linear at all, so I’m wondering if any of yous might be able to help me out with figuring out my maintenance. As I plan to up my calories to reflect a 1kg a week weight loss rate starting next week. Feb 1.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/pebs19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/J6oQFPV

No comments:

Post a Comment