Monday, January 1, 2024

Subreddits for after Major Weight Loss?

I'm curious if anyone has any recommended subreddits for folks who've lost a significant amount of weight and are now maintaining.

I don't post a lot, I'm a huge lurker but I do find reading other peoples posts extremely helpful. I'm nearing the end of this leg of my journey and as I'm beginning to transition into maintaining/building muscle as a focus I find myself wishing for a subreddit to read through that I better identify with...

It feels like a fitness sub would be the answer and I'm already a part of several fitness subs - but none of them are geared towards post significant weight loss. I might be looking for something that doesn't exist. I've lost just over 150lbs and I guess it feels like my journey might be a little different than the average fitness redditor.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/dixonsaints
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9if6oJW

No comments:

Post a Comment