Sunday, January 28, 2024

Reverting back

I lost over 30lbs (175-142) from November 2022-July 2023. Since then I’ve been slowly gaining a bit back after some vacations & other big life things. I was still tracking my food during all of this & was eating an average of 2200 cals which I’ve determined must be a bit over my maintenance, but nothing crazy. I would essentially eat well through the week & eat like crap most weekends as I was constantly at functions. I’m sitting at about 147-150lbs now & would like to get to 135lbs if no reason other than it was my original goal & I at least want to know what I even look like at that weight. I work out consistently- 3-4 days of heavy strength training & am training for a half marathon- but I have the HARDEST time with my nutrition & overeating. I saw comfortable weight loss at 1500-1700 cals last spring & am aiming for 1800 cals now as I am increasing my running mileage & want to fuel my body. Overall, I just feel like I’m losing control around food. A real eye opener was dinner for my BIL’s bday & I just completely lost all sight of any goal I have. Someone even commented on how much I ate & I felt absolutely disgusting. I fear that I’ve ruined my relationship food & that’s why I’m struggling so much lately, but in the same sense, I just need more willpower. All in all, im just curious if anyone else has been through something similar. I know what it takes to lose the weight because I’ve lost most of what I originally wanted to lose, so why the hell am I continually overeating?

submitted by /u/YeehawScout
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MpaWbLj

No comments:

Post a Comment