Friday, January 5, 2024

Questions for Men after significant weight loss

For men that lost a significant amount of weight, did you notice a change in your voice? Did it get deeper? What about facial hair? Does your beard look more full since the skin contracts and so there is less space between the hair follicles having more surface area and so it may seem like your beard isn't fully grown if a fat face? Lastly...has anyone actually gotten adult acquired buried penis and had it resolved by the fat loss or did you have to get surgical intervention as well? How were the results post-surgery if you did have to get it? As I hate to admit and embarrassing as it is...my thing is like MAX between 2-3 inches fully erect and that is with me pushing as far back as I can on my fatpad. I do have a lot of fat around the groin/abdomen area.

MEN!! It would be great to hear your experience, advice, and tips.

submitted by /u/Lardicrous
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OmgP5IV

No comments:

Post a Comment