Friday, January 19, 2024

Half way to my goal!

Hey all,

I wanted to provide an update on my weight loss. My scale varies from 184.5 to 187.6 depending on the day. I am 5 foot 7 inches.

I started getting serious at weight loss at 217 pounds in late September 2023 when I started to have some health effects from the weight. I had made some extremely minor changes prior to 217, so I believe I may have actually been in the low 220s at my biggest

2 weeks ago I posted that I was no longer obese and I'm still not obese as of today. I had a week of no weight loss despite eating 1500 calories a day and remained at 188 to 190 range. The week after, I allowed myself to have 2 days of eating what I wanted because of special occasions. Despite my scale going back up to 191 for a singular outlying day, my scale is now solidly reading 184 to 187.6 a day after going back on track.

That marks almost 29.5 pounds lost, with 28.5 pounds left before I have a 24.9 BMI.

I'm happy that I got here even if the last two weeks were slow, I believe the fact that sometimes my scale goes as low as 184.5 vs a sometimes low of 188.8 to indicate solid progress.

Thanks so much for the support!

Hope to have another post in a month and hopefully be in the 170s.

submitted by /u/Willing-Pace-7162
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kSYhbTJ

No comments:

Post a Comment