Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Percentage of fat loss competition, I’m at a loss on best strategy.

Like many people, I’m in a weight loss competition with a group of friends. I’m 50 years old and the competition is a percentage of fat loss type. We all had to do DEXA scans to get our readings.

I’ve read a bit saying that the key is to eat a lot of protein, low carbs and hit the gym to lift. The competition is over 3 months. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

M50, 6’3 225lbs 34% body fat.

I’m excited to hit the gym, this is something I haven’t been able to get myself to do in the past, it takes a contest like this to get me motivated and hoping to adapt this diet and routine to something I can do long term. I don’t want to get “ripped” long term, but make a healthier life choice and style, but for now I want to win!!!!!

submitted by /u/blkwrxwgn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/StVe30N

No comments:

Post a Comment