Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Sudden weight gain

So I’ve lost a bit of weight (130- 118lbs) steadily last year, but over the past few months the number on my scale hasn’t changed at all. When I was losing weight, I was eating between 1300-1700 cal’s each day.

I started to go to the gym a couple times a week and that’s when I started eating a bit more. I still ate the same foods I was eating before but at 1600-1700 cals. This was when it started. 2 weeks in and I gained 2 lbs, but I didn’t mind bc I was close to my goal weight (115lbs) and thought I could start building some muscle.

Two weeks went by, and a gained another 5lbs. Now I’m 125lbs, and started to get a bit concerned. Mind you that I was weighting everyday and the numbers were rising consistency, so it couldn’t have been just water. That’s when I went back to my old eating habits 1300-1700cals, still same foods.

Now it’s been over a month of consistent weight gain and it doesn’t seem to slow down. I then tried not going to the gym for a week to see if it was because of bloating or water from the exercises, but nope. Still gained. Some ppl also mentioned that I seem to have gained weight especially in my face and I kinda see it too.

l got sick last week and didn’t really eat or drink much for 2 days (maybe 900 cals). I stepped on the scale later and NOPE, it didn’t even budge.

I don’t understand how this is even possible, I would have to eat an extra 45500calories to gain all this weight. Even if it’s partially water weight, all the times I’ve overate I tracked it to be around 2500cals, and there weren’t many days where I went above my tdee. Even when I overate before at118lbs, the most I would gain the next day is 1-2lbs and it would come off a couple days later. My face is looking rounder and something tells me that it’s fat. I really hate lying to myself and I’ve made sure to track everything, condiments, veggies…etc.

Currently I’m 131lbs and wanna go back to maintaining 118lbs….idk what to do. Here are some extra info -I’m female -5’2 -18 -Currently experiencing some stress and lack of sleep bc of school -although I’m at a higher weight than when I started, I do look better than before because I have more muscular definition now. -consistent weight gain for almost 2 months -very slow weight loss process 6 months -also recently I’ve also been feeling bloated whenever I eat and I’ve found some clothes to be uncomfortable. -I don’t restrict food

Sry for such a long post and rant

submitted by /u/Main_Initial_7118
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HAVgPnT

No comments:

Post a Comment