Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Do I count calories right?

Hey :) So I recently started counting calories. I googled my calorie day norm, and it says that I should eat 2000 calories per day to loose weight.

I weight 125kg (250lbs?) and my height is 163cm (have no idea how many inches, but I'm short). I'm pretty active, I go to gym everyday and burn around 300calories. But still.. this day norm just doesn't feel right. I'm not sure that I'm going to loose much if I eat like that, you know.

I've lost some weight in the past (and gained it back), but I always ate so little while weight loss. Ane today I ate pizza for dinner and I still have 400calories left, like if I have one more slice it won't even get worse, it'll be fine. And it's just so unusual, I don't trust all this system😭 please help, is everything all right? It doesn't seem like weight loss, I'm not hungry...

submitted by /u/i_am_katrya
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4xNrn9g

No comments:

Post a Comment