Thursday, January 18, 2024

Looking to lose.

Hi. Looking for some help. Never had a weight loss journey, but, I wanna put my nose down and give it my all. I looked down at my scale for the past while and saw 350, it scares me tbh. I never want to hit 400, but I've plateaued. Whatever calories I'm intaking is now matched with my activity levels.

My question is a few actually... 1. Will just increasing my activity/decreasing my caloric intake start dropping my numbers?

  1. What's a good, healthy snack I can keep my mouth busy with? I've been looking for something filling, but not super high in calories, so I can munch, but not put my calories so high.

  2. I'm looking for a good caffeine replacement from energy drinks. Would coffee with a bit of sugar be ok for that?

  3. Any good tracking apps to help me keep track of my calories?

Any help is appreciated, I wanna look good, but it's a game I'm relatively new too.

submitted by /u/Individual-Evening-2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mJ053sZ

No comments:

Post a Comment