Friday, January 12, 2024

Lost 40lbs

Just wanted to share my journey, since I know how hard it is to find the right formula to lose weight. There is one thing that can’t be denied! You have to be in a calorie deficit to lose weight! How you make that deficit is up to you. It should be something that you can stick with. It’s all about balance and being able to fit weight loss into your life.

Here is what I did to lose 40lbs in 3.5 months. I went from 239 to currently 199.

I analyzed my work schedule and looked for a routine that I could stick with. I’m off every 17-16 days for 4-5 days unless I add vacation days and I can be off up to 8-10 days. So what I did was simple. Those 16-17 days I wouldn’t eat no more then 1400 calories and made sure my active calories reached at least 900 calories through out the day on my Apple Watch.

At the start I brought down the calories to 1000 calories. Due to wanting to see some progress quicker. Only do this if you can handle it. 1000 calories is low and if you do it maybe don’t try to do it more than a month or two. Remember when I’m off the 4-5 days or more I eat whatever I want! Nothing is off limits. This is what keeps me sane. All the cravings I get when I’m on my 16-17 day stretch. I satisfy when I’m off. This has definitely worked for me. I’ve now increased my calories to 1400-1500 a day when I work. I went from looking fat to everyone telling me I’m skinny.

You must remember that in life you can’t have whatever you want whenever you want it. Sacrifices have to be made. You wouldn’t let a child do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted! You go to work even when you don’t want to go! Don’t cheat yourself and give in all the time. Find a routine that works for you and stick with it. If it seems too hard then you will probably give up. You should know what you will be able handle. I didn’t want to make this post too long but I’d be happy to answer any of your questions.

submitted by /u/fathomlife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sSIfiEq

No comments:

Post a Comment