Saturday, January 20, 2024

Am I loosing too fast from underestimating my daily maintenance?

I started my weight loss journey 1 month ago, starting at 113kg i'm now down to 101kg. I worked out my maintenance calories through a calculator on google, putting the highest possible activity level, as I work as a binman and walk 60 miles a week while lifting and loading heavy bins, in the last month I've also been going to the gym to lift weights 4 times a week.

the calorie calcultor gave me 2700 daily maintenance, so i've been eating 2200 a day, with 200g of protein minimum, but im worried I've underestimated my deficit and am losing weight too fast, so far i've lost 12kg in a month and am worried I'll end up with loose skin.How much should I increase my kcal intake in order to slow down my weight loss? Every calcultor I've used gives me similar results with their highest level of activity.

Edit: based on this 1 month progress how likely am I to develop loose skin? ( https://i.imgur.com/63wo9pY.png )

submitted by /u/Nathunes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vWH4PBt

No comments:

Post a Comment