Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Body weight not changing on calorie deficit

Is it normal for body weight to not change in a week if one’s on a calorie deficit? I lost a kg in the first two days which I believe is water weight. I’ve been doing strength training thrice a week, getting 8k steps done everyday and have reduced my calorie intake to around 1400 calories. On an average I lose about 500-560 cal everyday as per my watch. I’m 152.3 pounds in weight and my height is 5’2”.

Every morning after waking up I check my body weight and it’s been the same for a week and not budged even a little. it’s at dot 69.1 kg. Has anybody experienced this? Am I consuming more calories than I should? As per some weight loss guides if one follows my routine they should lose about .5-1kg every week with the same body composition.

submitted by /u/Ok_Educator_977
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/198alv7/body_weight_not_changing_on_calorie_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment