Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Torture

I hate that weight loss is so slow. If you read a book for example, you can decide how much of it you'll read in a day. But you can't decide how much weight you'll lose. It also feels so incredibly unrewarding. When you read a book, you get the information or story you're interested in as you read it. When you're on a diet, you eat and then have to wait hours until you can see how much weight you lost, if any. Yes, I know, at some point it will pay off, but day by day, it's pure torture if you've been at this weight for years and you're chronically ill only because of your obesity.

I never quit a diet out of frustration and I'm not an emotional eater. It's just that 99 kg and 97 kg are equally as horrible to me. I still look like a monster at 97 and I'm still sick at 97. It makes no difference to me, and I can easily quit if I don't feel like I'm achieving anything.

Did anyone else go through this? What helped you?

submitted by /u/TAKEITOUTOFME
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GTzyl6B

No comments:

Post a Comment