Sunday, January 7, 2024

Post partum weight loss struggles

okay to preface: long story short, prior to pregnancy I had just lost 30lbs. Always struggled with binge eating but with therapy + Vyvanse I was able to stop binge eating. And I've been heavily into the fitness scene for years, and I'm completely knowledgeable about calories, working out, etc so I don't need any suggestions on that area.

I went from 145-240 (95lbs) and lost 40 of it in the first month. I've been actively trying to lose the rest of it since September, the first month of being back to it I lost another 10lbs(190lbs). But I haven't been able to break that since October.

Oh btw im not nursing since 6 weeks pp. I'm currently 5months PP, at 190lbs. I am obviously incredibly more active compared to before due to being busy with a baby so I move more than I did before pregnancy but I cannot for the life of me lose any more weight. I'm on Vyvanse and I don't normally eat a ton, and even if I don't go to the gym I am burning much more just surviving than I'm eating. I stopped being a vegetarian, in hopes of the protein helping my hormones balance but it's been months and no change.

Im going for my mommy make over in August and I need to lose at least another 30lbs for it. My BMI is 30 and considered obese, though I don't agree with this method of determining much, it is the way many surgeons determine eligibility.

I'm asking my doctor to test my hormones but I don't have my appointment till Feb 15.

Things in doing: -focusing on protein intake -weight lifting x3-5 weekly -10-30mins cardio attached to my workouts -constantly on my feet with LO

help me.

submitted by /u/NothingChoice8030
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HIqd0lC

No comments:

Post a Comment