Saturday, January 20, 2024

Celebrating the small things

I hit a milestone (SV) I never thought I would this morning. It’s nothing major and I still have a long long way to go but I’ve tried and failed since hitting my highest weight of 267 over 2 years ago to get on track and make sustainable weight loss but I’ve always failed before hitting 250. Instead of a fad or crash diet over the last 2 months I’ve made much healthier changes into my life, I walk everyday, I got a new job that involves lots of moving and I’m loving it and I’m most importantly I’m really starting to understand my emotional eating and instead of eating for comfort I’m eating to fuel my body and feel better. This morning I weighed in at 248. Although I know this might bounce back and forward for the next while knowing that I’ve managed to break through that wall gives me so much motivation going forward !!!!

submitted by /u/Individual_Map5357
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QnEx2Zc

No comments:

Post a Comment