Wednesday, October 2, 2024

I know what to do, but can't stick to it

So I'm not new to the whole diet/ weight loss process but find it insanely hard to actually stick to it.

-I can't weigh/track my food for the life of me.

-I tend to eat standing up (part of it is because of my job, we need to eat fast etc) .

-I often eat straight from the container, can't be bothered with plating everything ( I know, sounds stupid, but I can't seem to break this habit)

-I eat chocolate , not a super large amount, but if I don't, I feel restricted

-I try to meal prep but HATE cooking,
(Though I hardly eat out)

  • I HATE the feeling of always being hungry

I don't eat junk food, fried food etc. I eat TONS of veggies. Just likely a bit more quantity of whole foods

I just feel helpless. I'm not obese, but I'm definitely not "fit" either.

Exercising is EASY for me. I work out daily, and always prioritize it.

How do you stick to it without feeling restricted?

submitted by /u/North-star-1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Bx41bju

No comments:

Post a Comment