Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Milestone Prizes

To keep myself motivated (40lbs lost so far, woo hoo!) I've been designating wonderful prizes to each milestone I set for myself, weight wise. For example, I promised myself a new TV for the living room once I made it consistently under 200 again. I purchased invisalign once I hit 180 consistently. With the final 10 pounds being the most notoriously hard to lose, I've run out of prize ideas. Unfortunately a pedicure or a nail day does not hold enough weight for me. For those who also had to "dangle the carrot" persay, what prizes did you offer yourself? Any ideas on other prizes for me? I'll list the prizes I've done so far below for anyone who's interested.
Also, I don't NEED the prizes to stay motivated, it just sweetens the deal in my mind when others in my office at work are having cookies and candy and mexican restaurants for lunch that I have something far better waiting for me at the end of a current milestone (on top of the weight loss). It also helps soften the blow when I say no to the frivilous lunches they go on, that I have (insert fantastic prize here) waiting for me.

So far, here have been my prizes:

  • Full Interior and Exterior car detailing
  • Invisilign (I only needed a 6 month treatment plan)
  • Kayak Trip with Friends
  • Spa Day with Facial and Massage
  • Closet Refresh Mall Day (clothes that fit me shopping spree)
  • PC Refresh (New graphics cards, keyboard, and desk chair)
  • Flea Market Haul
  • Day trip to visit pinball museums and scenic train rides
submitted by /u/shrimp-heaven-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1QIgV8r

No comments:

Post a Comment