Thursday, October 3, 2024

I’ve started walking and now I’m really hungry?

I've seen a post similar to mine but I'd like some more curated advice. I used to struggle with this horribly in the past because then I used to jump rope, dance, weight train from time to time and walk around depending on my destination. When I stopped doing all those things the food noise had calmed down, but now just walking daily has my every waking thought be about food. Even minutes after I eat I feel hungry?? Like 20 minutes fly by and I'm thinking about what to eat next and my stomachs growling.

I stopped weight loss then because I kept eating and snacking and thought I was gaining weight because of it (I had no proof but it really affected me) I don't want to go through that again and even as I'm writing this my stomach seems to growl.

submitted by /u/Imreactingtocringe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HG513zQ

No comments:

Post a Comment