Friday, July 31, 2026

50 pounds down, absolutely no noticable difference in my body.

January 2025 I started at 315 pounds. I lost 30 pounds in the first 8 months, fell off the wagon a bit, and restarted around February of this year. I've since lost 20 more pounds and weighed in today at 265 pounds.

There has been absolutely no difference in my physical appearance. My clothes are all the same size. My measurements are still all the same. My bra size hasn't changed. My weight has gone down significantly, and I've yet to see any results it seems. My before/after pictures are basically identical. My arms/stomach/legs/thighs all measure the same as before the 50 pounds.

For context, I'm 5'7"

At the start of my weight loss I was eating about 1900 cals a day and have slowly worked my way down to 1600 currently. I walk 2 miles 3 times a week.

I'm beyond discouraged with this weight loss journey. It's so hard to stick to this diet when I don't feel I'm getting rewarded with the results I wish to get. I don't feel healthier, I don't feel lighter. I feel exactly the same as I did from where I started.

How do I navigate this? I want to lose this weight, and I AM but how is it physically possible that I've lost the weight and my body has yet to change?

submitted by /u/_CaptainPeaches_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QvxOaZ1

No comments:

Post a Comment