Friday, July 31, 2026

What a day! Lowest weigh in and hit a swimming goal!

I’ve always sort of not been too focussed on anything weight wise and always just sort of got on with it, however after a brief spell during Covid with mild eating disorder I’ve always struggled to balance calorie counting as a weight loss due to it bringing up some pretty unhealthy feelings mentally.

However in April I sort of decided enough was enough and endeavoured to give it a real go incrementally.
I started calorie counting, and then slowly introduced an incremental deficit increasing it over time vs a hard line.
I also got into swimming as a way to relax and unplug and here I am now, 2 months later, 28 lbs lighter as of today and 25km swam in July.
I’m still working towards my end goal but my cardio is up, I have actual detention in my shoulders and arms, and have a lower resting heart rate than even just two months ago.
First post here but looking forward to seeing everyone’s progress.

submitted by /u/Maaatandblah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/615R8o9

No comments:

Post a Comment