Sunday, July 26, 2026

Is constant diarrhea… normal?

Sorry for the TMI! I have started my weight loss journey in May and that’s around the time I’ve had consistent diarrhea. Every now and then I’d have a normal stool.

I was on vacation for a few weeks out of the country and wasn’t dieting. Surprisingly, I had completely normal stools no diarrhea no constipation. I got back on Tuesday and started back on my diet. It was normal Tuesday then Wednesday I started having diarrhea again and very liquidy. Again so sorry for the TMI.

I used to never have issues with diarrhea if anything I would have issues with constipation and poop once every couple days. Now it’s 1-2x a day and diarrhea. My diet hasn’t changed too much, I’ve just been more intentional with tracking calories and maintaining a deficit. Is this normal? Does it regulate after a while? Is there any supplement I can take to fix it?

submitted by /u/Existing_Potential37
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/B35Tjg1

No comments:

Post a Comment