Friday, July 24, 2026

Looking for feedback on my plan (F22/168 cm/70kgs)

Hi all. I've been back on track with my weight loss! I lost around 15 kg over the span of the past two years, with my highest recorded weight being around 85 kg. Spent around a year hanging around 72 kg and decided that it's time to work off the last bits and get down to my goal weight of approx. 63 kg. I've been counting calories quite rigorously and would like some feedback on my plan as I'm having a hard time estimating if I'm doing things as effectively as I could.

Currently I'm eating 1500 calories a day with an emphasis on protein intake and have lost 2kg in the past month. I walk 10k steps a day on average and work out once or twice a week (squatting heavy and deadlifting every Saturday, and a short core and upper body workout with light weights for about 30 minutes). I work a job where I'm on my feet for 8 hours thrice a week. However, with a festival this past weekend where I ate over maintenance + period pounds I haven't lost weight at all this week. This is fine with me; weight loss should not stop me from doing the things I love!

My main question stems from TDEE calculations. I'm just not sure whether or not my maintenance is closer to ~1700 or ~2000, and whether I could/should be lowering my intake. I want to keep my deficit phase as short as I safely can because I honestly find tracking calories annoying and I have a tendency to get rigid and mildly obsessive about it. Also, how should I go about factoring normal weight fluctuations (e.g periods, slow bowel movements, water weight, etc). Could anyone more knowledgeable, or in a similar boat, share some wisdom? Am I lightly active or sedentary? Help!

submitted by /u/Clustergut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IKamQNn

No comments:

Post a Comment