Saturday, July 18, 2026

Anyone else struggle to believe the scale?

I can see the numbers going down. I know my calorie deficit is working. People have been mentioning it to me. Hell, I've even seen a subtle difference physically.

Today the scale said I was at 202, which is 20 pounds lost. I can't help but feel like that isn't true.

It's so strange because I know it is true, but I've always had this thought when it comes to stuff like weight loss: this won't work for me.

Obviously it has, and I know factually the scale is going down and the measurements are changing but I have this weird self doubt in myself.

Has anyone else experienced that?

Also, my weekly average seems to go down by 3 pounds a week. Is this normal? Most sources say 2 pounds is the healthiest, but I'm eating at a normal deficit. I'm not complaining but I'm worried that I'm doing something wrong/unhealthy.

submitted by /u/MentoCoke
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mvqti0A

No comments:

Post a Comment