Friday, July 24, 2026

Why doesn't my lifestyle change stick?

I am 47 year old woman, I have me cfs and pots, I lost 12 kilos, 26 pounds, in a year only by calorie counting as I have exercise intolerance.

In March I took a diet break cause my weight loss had almost stopped and all the effort of planning, shopping, cooking, dieting and counting calories was barely giving me results anymore. I was eating 1400 cal per day and counting calories with fitsum,then I did maintaince and now I am off the diet and have regained 3-4 kilos,7-9 pounds.

I was bedridden for 2 years and I gained 20 kilos, 44 pounds, I'm on 5 meds that increase appitate and I have exercise intolerance. I have lost weight before so I know how, the new habits just dont stick.

The biggest problem is night time snacking and often I fall asleep, wake up again and eat. And that I don't stick to things. And sugary cravings at night. Sometimes I am too exhausted to eat anything that needs preparation.

A dietician told me to accept being overweight and stop dieting. A holistic nurturingist told me to get a continus blood sugar monitor, I haven't because it's expensive but maybe I should.

Never in my life has losing weight been so difficult. I need motivation to continue.

Please don't recommend exercise and please understand that English is not my native language.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Finalchancethree
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kiy7qF8

No comments:

Post a Comment