Monday, July 20, 2026

Back to being down to Class II Obesity

In late 2023/early 2024, I started a weight loss journey where I went from 310, perhaps even 314 (I remember seeing it on the scale but I can't definitely say), all the way down to 248 pounds. I remember being so happy that I went from Class 3 obesity to Class 2 when I hit 263 (I'm 5'8").

In 2025, life happened and I put back some weight on (back to 280-285). Moved out for the first time, and finished my degree, those were my priorities at the time as I felt like I couldn't concentrate on a weight loss as much. Now in 2026, with a job and more control over what enters my home I got back down to under 263lbs... Currently 256 lbs, which means class 2 obesity again.

It's a small victory, but a meaningful one to me. I don't want to sit on my laurels this time, but seeing something like this is a mark of progress for me. Every day is hard, but it's worth it.

There's some days where I feel like I lost the motivation but not the discipline, and seeing those small but meaningful milestones brings back the motivation.

submitted by /u/thelordschosenginger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mUKRwPW

No comments:

Post a Comment