Friday, July 17, 2026

Will I end up skinny fat with my current routine?

I’m 5’2, 61-61.5 kg rn. As females we tend to have higher body fat percentage and since I’ve started losing weight I’ve been worried about looking fat regardless of losing the weight. Cus skinny fat exists. Unfortunately.

Now I’m a student and I don’t get much time in a week to spend my time exercising at home, let alone going to the gym.. although I do have a stationary bike and I use that thrice a week for about 20 minutes. Aside from that I walk about 7k steps everyday. On days I’m more active I get about 10k.

I don’t do strength training and that’s what u need to build muscle/tone up no? I also just eat in a deficit without focusing on getting every macros nutrition and what not right because I really haven’t got the time to nitpick and recheck everything 🥲. I’m so disappointed in myself for it but it’s really tough being a student, living alone, focusing on studies, on weight loss all at once. So the best I can do right now is just eat whatever I have at home and eat around 1200 calories to be exact.

Most of the time I don’t even go close to my protein goal because I live in a region where carb/fat rich stuffs r our main source of food, not protein rich ones.

At this rate, I might lose the weight but still end up looking fat and soft no?

submitted by /u/Final_Cut8617
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vSsIxRf

No comments:

Post a Comment