I’m 20f and started my weight loss journey earlier this year, I’m down 40 pounds so far and im starting to stagnate because I’m finding it very hard to stick with my deficit. I’ve been aiming for 1500 calories a day, because according to online calculators my maintenance is around 2000-2100. Despite this, I’ve been ending up eating 1900-2200 calories the past few days because I’m just burnt out from being in a deficit so long. If I were to be sedentary, my maintenance would be 1750. If I were to set my target there and stay at or under that, is it realistic to still expect decent results? For reference I walk anywhere from 10k-20k steps a day, and do minimal strength training 4 days a week. I don’t want to keep burning out, but I do want to see a big difference in 6 months.
also if anyone has general advice for sticking with a deficit for an extended period of time, that would be appreciated
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JY5UlCq
No comments:
Post a Comment