Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Book and podcast recommendations

I was listening to a YouTuber for recommendations on books to read and podcasts to listen to on my weight loss journey for ways to help me learn about how to eat and what to do. Here are a few that she shared with me. Do you have any to add to the list?

Books:

The dbt solution for emotional eating

Transforming the living legacy of trauma

Don't believe everything you feel

Don't believe everything you think

The body liberation project

Just a thought

Mindless eating

Beyond the binge

Podcasts:

Half size me- on Youtube

---

I like half size me because I can put it on at night, and it's like it helps me come up with a game plan on how to do 1 percent better in my weight loss journey, like brain storming the excuses I make, and how I can combat them. It's proving to be really helpful.

submitted by /u/strangenothings
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bDsPUH7

No comments:

Post a Comment