I think online fitness coaches are fine for the most part, but there’s also some of them that encourage unhealthy weight loss methods. I’m not gonna spread his username everywhere but an example I’ve seen of this is this one fitness coach who tells his clients to ONLY eat these tiny plates of meat and veggies with 1 protein shake a day and nothing else, he’s seriously said in an Instagram reel “ for your breakfast you’re only gonna drink one protein shake”Like he’s telling you you CANT eat anything else. I’ve seen some of his posts even go as low as promoting a 1,100 calorie diet for everyone. There are people paying for his services just to eat a miserable diet for months on end. It’s just about a calorie deficit at the end of the day, and of course you should prioritize Whole Foods for the majority of your diet as well for optimal health while fitting in some of your favorite foods that you enjoy to make your diet more sustainable/ enjoyable. Some influencers just try to make it as rigid as possible, which I think can keep some people stuck/ makes weight loss way harder than it already is.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rDFxLmu
No comments:
Post a Comment