Hi, so, im 19 years old, 5'7. I was living in a dorm last year and the last semester I did not eat very well and it made me gain weight. Like. I went from 185 to 197 i think, but it may have also been 195, i cant really remember. Ive been working out now that im home and since i transferred to a college closer to my house ill have healthier options, right now im 192? So ive lose at least 3 pounds since ive been here due to exercise
Tbh my scale at home isnt very good, and I can't quite remember remember weight I was when my spring semester ended so that might not be accurate. I didnt think to write it down...
Anyways, i dont really want to take medication or anything to lose weight, it just feels weird to do so, if i was like 200+ then i might consider it but i really don't think my weight is that bad to where i need to. Regardless, I DO want to lsoe the weight i gained and go back to 185, maybe loose some more and get to 180. Id like to aim for 2 pounds of weight loss a month
I do exercises every night (though I did gave ti take a break for 2-3 weeks due to a surgery). I was just wondering if anyone had any exercise suggestions they do that help i could add onto the ones I already do
I'm also gonna try to start eating at a calorie deficit, 1200 or less each day, although tbh i dont think my eating habits are the problem its the sedentary lifestyle. Nonetheless if any of yall have advice on how stick to a calorie difict or track the calorie intake that'd also be helpful.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/o6hjO8V
No comments:
Post a Comment