Hey guys so gonna keep this quick. I’m 21 and I’ve been on a weight loss journey around a month and a half ago I started a job at a retail store unloading the truck and stocking. That job is 8 hour shifts Fr-Sun. Since then I’ve seen a lot of muscular growth in my arms, but I decided to leave my other job after summer ends which means I’ll be working Mondays too now and then I have school Tu-Th. So I the only day I could truly have time for the gym is Wed. Not to mention my membership is like $35 a month and I’m a college student. I’m thinking I’ll cancel it and then I’ll just try and be mindful of staying active cause if I’m carrying heavy boxes for 7+ hours 4 days a week (averaging 13k steps those days) and walking around campus and moving I just don’t see a point. I just wanted to kinda get a second opinion and see if others agree as I know it’s not the traditional sense of muscle gain.
I also want to mention my goal is for toned and losing body fat, I eat pretty healthy as a whole and I am actively losing weight still and still seeing muscle growth.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tanFKfS
No comments:
Post a Comment