Saturday, July 25, 2026

What are some calorie dense foods people aren’t aware of? And alternatively, what are some foods with very little calories?

I recently made a post here after I discovered how calorie dense granola was. I know nuts and peanut butter are pretty calorie dense too, but what are some other foods that are similarly calorie dense? Also want to know what are some surprising foods that are low in calories that one wouldn’t expect, but are also really filling. I’m currently on a weight loss and everyday I just realize how important weighing my food is lol due to the calorie density of some of these foods. I’ve been eating a lot of chicken, bell peppers, swapped rice for potatoes, and consuming a lot of Greek yoghurt. Loads of fruits as well!

submitted by /u/Alert_Debt3109
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OANL140

No comments:

Post a Comment