I've been on my weight loss journey for about 3 months now. During my first month, I lost around 10 kg, which I'm guessing was mostly water weight. Ever since then, my weight has been stuck between 72-74 kg for almost two months, no matter how hard I try.
I've stayed consistent with my workouts and have been trying to watch what I eat (I weigh what I eat and make sure I eat between 1,600 to 1,800 kcal a day) but seeing the scale refuse to move has been really discouraging. I started this journey feeling excited and motivated, but lately it just feels exhausting. Like it's something I have to force myself to do instead of something I enjoy. It's frustrating to put in so much effort and feel like nothing is changing.
I'm honestly thinking about taking a 7 day break from working out. Not because I want to quit, but because I feel mentally and physically burned out. I want to give myself time to recover, reset, and hopefully come back with more motivation.
The problem is that I'm scared. Part of me feels guilty for even considering taking a break because I'm worried I'll lose all the progress I've worked so hard for or fall out of the habit completely.
Has anyone here taken a week off during their weight loss journey? Did it help you mentally or physically? Were you able to get back into your routine afterward without losing progress? I'd really appreciate hearing your experiences because I could use some reassurance right now. Thank you in advance 🙏
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HiapO4P
No comments:
Post a Comment