Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Finally met my initial goal weight!

F30 SW:255 CW:180

I have been on a natural weight loss journey for about 3 years now and I finally reached the goal I set for myself in 2023! I know that’s a long time to lose 75lbs, but I don’t care and I’m proud of myself! When I set that goal I was very depressed and feeling hopeless, truly didn’t believe I’d achieve it in the next 5-10 years, let alone 3. Throughout this long process I have learned so much about my body and repaired my relationship with food. I‘ve (mostly) consistently strength trained and learned to enjoy my time in the gym. I truly appreciate that I’ve done this the natural and slow way because it’s allowed me to figure myself out in a way that I won’t allow myself to gain the weight back. Now that I’ve reached the initial goal I do plan to continue the journey and continue to learn along the way!

submitted by /u/AdFair6656
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qESuXn3

No comments:

Post a Comment