Hi everyone! I'm starting my weight loss journey today and wanted to post here for accountability.
I'm 21F, 167.4 cm, 68 kg, and my goal is to reach 56 kg over the next 180 days. This is the first time I'm committing to a structured plan instead of trying random diets.
My plan is pretty simple:
>Eat in a calorie deficit
>Cut out added sugar
>Walk at least 10,000 steps every day
>Do an evening workout
>Focus on balanced, high-protein vegetarian meals
>Drink plenty of water and get enough sleep
I know progress won't be perfect, and I'm expecting there will be good weeks and difficult weeks. My goal is to build habits I can actually stick to rather than lose weight as quickly as possible.
I'll be posting updates here from time to time to stay accountable. If you've lost a similar amount of weight, what advice would you give someone starting out? What mistakes should I avoid?
Thanks, and here's to Day 1! 💪
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cEpufIv
No comments:
Post a Comment