Sunday, October 31, 2021

20:4 IF + Keto?

Hey. I currently weigh 140 kgs / 310 pounds.

In 2020, I lost 30 kgs through keto alone. Zero exercise. No cheat days.

This year, I started going to the gym regularly while still on keto and ended up plateauing for months. Frustrated with the lack of results, plus being thrown into another lockdown, I've relapsed and regained 10 kgs.

I need something extreme, especially since gyms aren't open yet. I'm thinking about doing keto + IF, allowing myself a 4 hour window from 6pm to 10pm. (I wake up and sleep late and I don't mind not eating during the day.)

I've tried to look into which intermittent fasting technique or time period is the most effective for weight loss but there seems to be a lack of data. I'm assuming the larger the fasting period, the more effective it would be?

Anyway, tldr: Planning on doing keto + 20:4 IF. Good idea or do I need to make an alteration to my plan?

I'd appreciate any advice. Cheers.

submitted by /u/JapaneseUltron
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BA1tCZ

No comments:

Post a Comment