Friday, October 29, 2021

I finally downloaded MFP

I've been putting it off for so so long because I simply did not want to see how many calories I was eating. I finally did it today and on what I would consider a relatively low eating day, I was shocked to find that I logged in 2500 calories.

No wonder I've been packing on the pounds.

I am the heaviest I've ever been and I feel ugly, fat and heavy... and I wanted to meet up with a person I've been in an LDR with in a month and can't fathom him even seeing me like this.

I have a 100 pounds to lose, I weigh a whopping 244 lbs. I know how it happened but I am still in shock.

I need to keep telling myself that this is not irreversible. That I might have loose skin but that I can lose this weight. It is not impossible.

One step today, I really hope I have the strength to accept that it is on me to make this weight loss happen.

submitted by /u/IlovePetrichor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nFOAm2

No comments:

Post a Comment